Monday, August 1, 2011

Sheila & Kendal ~ The Engagement {Tannehill State Park ~ McCalla, Alabama}

I can't remember the last time I was with a couple who laughed so easily. They met at the airport of all places. They both love antiques and exploring parks, hiking and kayaking. As the babies of their respective families, they are naturally easy-going and were up for whatever I suggested during the shoot. Speaking of the shoot, this was our 3rd attempt to take photos in the middle of a sultry July and it poured rain for almost an hour before we got started. A little wet, but a lovely evening nonetheless, and one of the most enchanting couples I've ever photographed. My favorite thing about these two is how, for no reason at all, they would just lay a kiss on the other one. And then laugh. Love 'em. Can't wait for their fabulous farm wedding in the fall!















































































No comments:

Post a Comment